The Art of easy Sculpting®
Guidelines for sculpting with Sculpture Block®:
- Draw on the block with a marker or pencil.
- Saw it out with a coping saw for thin blocks or a hand saw for thicker blocks.
- Preferably use a round gouge for a rough processing.
- As a guide, shade the areas that you wish to remove with a marker or pencil.
- Then use clay mirettes and / or rasps to further shape the material.
- Bring details into your sculpture with smaller gouges and small files.
- Use small files or sandpaper for the perfect finishing touch.
Click to enlarge picture
Be inspired by the material and choose the tool that suits you best. Please take the time in between and suprise yourself by the shape and explore all the possibilities.
Sculpture Block®, there's so much you can make of it ! Use your imagination and explore all possibilities:
- Paint it bronze to give it an exclusive, luxurious look.
- Use gold leaf for the expensive look.
- Use glitter to add style and a fancy look.