Sculpture Canvas®: thé material to create easily a detailled 3D painting
All artists and 3D designers love Sculpture Canvas® due to its multifunctional qualities:
- Create without effort a highly refined and detailed 3D Painting.
- Extremely strong material for long-lasting results.
- Is easy to shape, user-friendly and can be used for any composition or design.
- Can be painted with any type of paint or decorated with any type of material.
- Suitable for young and old, experienced and inexperienced.
- Sculpture Canvas® is available in 10 sizes in 3 cm width and 4 sizes in 5 cm width.
Guidelines for for creating a 3D painting with Sculpture Canvas®
Step 1: Make a drawing with a pencil on your canvas as a guide. Shade the areas that you wish to remove.
Use rounded chisels to shape your Sculpture Canvas®.
Step 2: Use rifflers and rasps for refining details or use a 80 grid sandpaper.
Use 120 grid sandpaper for a smooth finish. Use a soft brush in between to remove dust and particles.
Step 3: Coat the surface with an acrylic binder or a quality gesso. Coat up to 2 times.
Step 4: Paint it with any type of acrylic, watercolor or oil paint
Tips: You can repeat any step at any moment to improve your painting.
Use your tools also to make textures and special structures in your Sculpture Canvas®.
Click to enlarge picture